These Are Steps
1. Keep your WordPress Installation Updated!
2. Keep your plugins updated!
3. Forcing SSL logins
4. User Accounts
Please do not use "ADMIN" as user
5-Securing your wp-config.php file
6. Passwords. Make Them Stronger!
- Don’t use common words: password, letmein, etc.
- Change them frequently. Once per month is ideal.
- Don’t use the same password on all of your sites.
- Don’t share your passwords with anyone.
- Choose a password of: 15-20 Characters, upper/lower case, numbers & special characters.