Reseller hosting refers to creating your own web hosting business. You buy services and resources from larger hosting firms on wholesale and then sell them to individuals or other businesses for profit. For their services, resellers set the price structure, not the web host that supplies the servers and applications. In certain cases, by using a personalized control panel, resellers can tag their packages. This creates a degree of confidence for individuals who may already be acquainted with the brand of the reseller. If you’ve done well with them in the past, who wouldn’t want to set up shop for your company? And branding is key if you want to get into the game of reseller hosting. More in a little on that.
If you’re planning to become a reseller, consider all the steps below.
- Estimate how many clients you think you should get in to launch the company. This will determine the reseller package you will need.
- Evaluate the varieties and volume of services which you will offer your customers.
- Dictate the cost for your packages that you’ll set.
- Compare reseller hosting plans to see which company meets your needs and your budget.
- Undertake the right plan for reseller resellers.
- For each of the packages, you plan to sell, customize templates.
- Market and deliver these packages to clients.
- Help your clients.
Features of Reseller Hosting:
In reseller hosting you get a selection of:
- Linux or Windows Based Servers,
- Custom DNS
- Unlimited E-Mail Accounts,
- Free SSL Certificate
- Cpanel Control Panel
- WHM Control Panel
- Unlimited File Transfer Protocol
- MYSQL Database Management Software
- You can customize packages for your customers
- You can track customers emails via track delivery
- You add or remove users from your account.
- You can provide your users with different services and can set up multiple accounts.
- You can set the prices of the packages that you will give to your users.
- You can install different plugins for automated billing system and user management system like blesta.
Just tap on the link to get these amazing features: